Do you remember fortune tellers from childhood? The little folded paper with the numbers written on them that would tell you who you “liked” or make you do something silly? When I designed the star block for this quilt they were the first thing I thought of! I’ve spaced the stars out in this design, as I always like to leave a little room for the quilting to shine.
You can make this pattern two different ways depending on your mood or style: modern, made with four fabrics and scrappy, made with fat quarters. Both ways are fun!
- PDF instant download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: Flying geese making and straight line sewing
- Speed: Quick once you get past the flying geese units
- 3 Sizes: Small Throw: 60”x60” quilt, Large Throw: 60”x72” quilt, Bed: 72”x84” quilt
- 10 illustrated pages.
- Pattern includes a scrappy backing guide.
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding).
- Use #SoulshineQuilt for sharing on Instagram.
- Personalized label found here.
- Kit page available here.
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As soon as I had the pattern and fabric bundle (Cinnamon Tea) in hand, I started this quilt. It is very easy to piece and it's so beautiful. Mixing and matching the colors is so much fun, they all look good next to each other. Can't wait to finish it. Lovely and unique pattern AND fabrics. Love it!