The Sawtooth Star is a very traditional block and loved by many.
- PDF instant download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: four-at-a-time flying geese
- Speed: Quick
- Size: 6.5", 8.5", and 12.5" unfinished
- Clickable pattern with built in video tutorials
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great instructions and these are so fun to make- I'm working on a Halloween version but I think a Christmas version would be sooooo cute! Thanks Melanie for another great pattern!
Do the math…or not! The pattern provides the specific measurements for cutting three different sizes of Sawtooth Star blocks, then in words and images details the steps to success. A keeper in your quilt resources. Bravo!