The Sawtooth Star is a very traditional block and loved by many.
- PDF instant download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: four-at-a-time flying geese
- Speed: Quick
- Size: 6.5", 8.5", and 12.5" unfinished
- Clickable pattern with built in video tutorials
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Do the math…or not! The pattern provides the specific measurements for cutting three different sizes of Sawtooth Star blocks, then in words and images details the steps to success. A keeper in your quilt resources. Bravo!