The Patchwork Star Runner is a smaller project, PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS. I love using runners around my own home. I keep them on my coffee table, dining room table and dresser and end tables too. I love changing them out for different seasons.
- Immediate Download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: 4-at-a-time flying geese
- Speed: A quick finish
- 1 Size: 10"x30"
- 3 illustrated pages.
- Pattern includes a video tutorial for the flying geese units.
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding).
- Use #PatchworkStarRunner for sharing on Instagram.
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
*Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
*You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.