- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Paper Pattern will be mailed to you
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Speed: Fairly time consuming
- Skills you will learn: HST method using strips, applique, hourglass blocks, snowball corners, and the importance of having an accurate 1/4" seam
- Makes an 80" square quilt
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 16 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- This pattern requires the use of the Triangle Square Up Ruler.
- Use #paraparaquilt for sharing on Instagram
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.