I love English Paper Piecing (EPP), but I rarely ever finish a whole quilt, not because I don’t want to, but because my heart moves on to another project before my hands have completed the current one.
Maybe this is you too? I designed Oh Honey to deal with my little attention “problem”. It combines English Paper Piecing with regular piecing. It’s not an overwhelming amount of either, but just a enough to keep you interested and forging forward.
If you’ve never tried EPP before, I think you’ll find this a great pattern for the beginner. There will be video tutorials for almost every step of the way. Have a look at my EPP tutorials here.
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Pattern is an immediate download
- Skill Level: Beginner English paper piecing
- Speed: Very time consuming
- Skills you will learn: How to English paper piece beginning to end including all about supplies, basting, the whipstitch, hand applique, and snowball corners
- Makes an 80" square quilt
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 8 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find all EPP supplies available here
- Use #ohhoneyquilt for sharing on Instagram
- Find a customized label here.
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great pattern! Very detailed and easy to understand. She also lists the supplies you’ll need for English paper piecing and videos of how to paper piece. I’m enjoying this quilt very much!