I love English Paper Piecing (EPP), but I rarely ever finish a whole quilt, not because I don’t want to, but because my heart moves on to another project before my hands have completed the current one.
Maybe this is you too? I designed Oh Honey to deal with my little attention “problem”. It combines English Paper Piecing with regular piecing. It’s not an overwhelming amount of either, but just a enough to keep you interested and forging forward.
If you’ve never tried EPP before, I think you’ll find this a great pattern for the beginner. There will be video tutorials for almost every step of the way. Have a look at my EPP tutorials here.
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Paper Pattern will be mailed to you
- Skill Level: Beginner English paper piecing
- Speed: Very time consuming
- Skills you will learn: How to English paper piece beginning to end including all about supplies, basting, the whipstitch, hand applique, and snowball corners
- Makes an 80" square quilt
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 8 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find all EPP supplies available here
- Use #ohhoneyquilt for sharing on Instagram
- Find a personalized quilt label made especially for this quilt here
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.