This quilt has BIG blocks and plays with the half rectangle triangle shape.
Moon Goddess is written to use fat quarters. They are my favorite cut of fabric, and I’m in the habit of purchasing them more often than other cuts. Perhaps you have quite the collection of them too? There are cutting graphs included in this pattern to make cutting easier and prevent fabric waste.
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Immediate download
- Skill Level: Intermediate (but only because of how involved the piecing is)
- Speed: Fairly time consuming
- Skills you will learn: Half rectangle triangles, snowball corners and square in a square units
- Instructions for FOUR sizes of quilts: small throw - 64" square, twin - 64x80", queen - 80x96", and bigger queen - 96" square
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 9 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Get the HALF RECTANGLE RULER for easier construction
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #MoonGoddessQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I may try this pattern one day
Love this pattern. Gathering fabrics to start. The only thing I will do is add another row to the bottom so the top row and bottom row begins and ends with the same blocks. Must a balance thing for my eye.