This quilt has BIG blocks and plays with the half rectangle triangle shape.
Moon Goddess is written to use fat quarters. They are my favorite cut of fabric, and I’m in the habit of purchasing them more often than other cuts. Perhaps you have quite the collection of them too? There are cutting graphs included in this pattern to make cutting easier and prevent fabric waste.
- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Paper Pattern will be mailed to you
- Skill Level: Intermediate (but only because of how involved the piecing is)
- Speed: Fairly time consuming
- Skills you will learn: Half rectangle triangles, snowball corners and square in a square units
- Instructions for FOUR sizes of quilts: small throw - 64" square, twin - 64x80", queen - 80x96", and bigger queen - 96" square
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 9 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Get the HALF RECTANGLE RULER for easier construction
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #MoonGoddessQuilt for sharing on Instagram
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seller should have used a bigger envelope. The pattern came all bent up and crumpled. Very disappointed.