This listing is a complete PDF version of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 15 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 16 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials within each block pattern.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Little Miss Sawtooth quilt pattern has been so enjoyable to work with! I have had the most fun making decisions on the individual squares and seeing the resulting beauty!!
Very easy transaction and I LOVE the pattern. Working on a quilt with it right now!
I am loving making this quilt! The pattern is easy to use and has links out to video tutorials. It's beginner friendly, but every star block is different, so it is a really interesting project to work on.
I have bought this pattern for the 2021 Sew Along.. This is the third pattern I’ve bought; the previous two have been fabulous quilt designs, with super clear instructions and accompanying videos available too! I’ve read through this one and it is the same format, with great instructions. I have completed my colouring design page ready! Thoroughly recommend this and all the Meander and Make patterns!
This is one of the best written and easiest patterns I’ve ever worked with and I’ve made hundreds of quilts and quilted items. Even a novice should be able to follow this pattern. My only wish would be to have a baby version with smaller squares.
Love the pattern Very well written and easy fun project. I only made 8 of the stars and made a baby quilt
Great pattern with well written directions and plenty of detail. Love the flying geese method!! I would love to have this done in 8” blocks for a baby quilt.
Fun pattern! Very clear instructions.