This listing is a complete PDF version of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 15 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 16 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials within each block pattern.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very clear instructions and I LOVE the links to the "how to videos"! Melanie makes it simple.
Very happy with my purchase.
This pattern is beautiful and complete in every way. Easy to follow for a beginner, lots of variety in the blocks for interest, versatility to express yourself in your favorite colors. This will be my 8th quilt but the first that I’m keeping for myself and I couldn’t be more excited to be using this pattern!
I used this pattern and cozy and magical fabric. It is absolutely gorgeous. The pattern is very easy to follow, fun and interesting to make.
Great instructions, currently making it in Edyta Sitar, Moonstone. It looks fabulous so far with all the lovely low volumes in that range and 6 stars have the really dark grey, either as stars or as main colour inside and that really packs a punch.
The Little Miss Sawtooth quilt pattern has been so enjoyable to work with! I have had the most fun making decisions on the individual squares and seeing the resulting beauty!!
Very easy transaction and I LOVE the pattern. Working on a quilt with it right now!
I am loving making this quilt! The pattern is easy to use and has links out to video tutorials. It's beginner friendly, but every star block is different, so it is a really interesting project to work on.
I have bought this pattern for the 2021 Sew Along.. This is the third pattern I’ve bought; the previous two have been fabulous quilt designs, with super clear instructions and accompanying videos available too! I’ve read through this one and it is the same format, with great instructions. I have completed my colouring design page ready! Thoroughly recommend this and all the Meander and Make patterns!