This listing is a complete PDF version of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 15 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 16 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials within each block pattern.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is one of the best written and easiest patterns I’ve ever worked with and I’ve made hundreds of quilts and quilted items. Even a novice should be able to follow this pattern. My only wish would be to have a baby version with smaller squares.
Love the pattern Very well written and easy fun project. I only made 8 of the stars and made a baby quilt
Great pattern with well written directions and plenty of detail. Love the flying geese method!! I would love to have this done in 8” blocks for a baby quilt.
Fun pattern! Very clear instructions.
Very good, complete instructions!
Excellent instructions both technically and sheer fun
I love this quilt pattern!!! I plan to purchase more of her patterns because I love the writing and illustrations - such a huge help to a self taught sewer:)
This pattern is so easy to follow! Very clear directions plus the video tutorial to follow along. I love the variety of the blocks too!!
I enjoyed making this quilt so much! It gave me leeway to be creative with my blocks by using my fat quarters the way I wanted. The directions were clear and easy to follow...just a great quilt pattern. I plan on making this over and over again!