This listing is a complete PDF version of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 16 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 20 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials within each block pattern.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt #littlemisssawtoothqal or #southerncharmquilts
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here (coming soon)
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This quilt pattern is fabulous! Well written with clear, easy-to-follow directions, and lots of helpful illustrations. This quilt is destined to become one of your favorites; easy to re-size for a baby quilt, throw, and all the way up to king-size (which is what I made).
The pattern is very well written - easy to understand. It’s a beautiful pattern and I can’t wait to start! I know it will be one of my favorites!