This listing is for a paper pattern of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a paper pattern that will be sent to you by mail.
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 16 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 16 pages included with this pattern and video tutorials included for every block.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love Melanie's patterns. The directions are well written in detail. Diagrams are provided along with sewing tips. Most patterns are offered in several sizes & the yardage needed for each .
Well written pattern, easy to follow, reasonablly priced... and lovely!
I purchased fabrics from Meander +Make for the first time ever. Love the packs and colors. Looking for to making this quilt with the fabrics I purchased. I’m not good with choosing fabrics. What a blessing to have groupings already picked out
I Love the pattern. Haven't made it yet, but the directions seem very clear.
Can't wait to use the pattern!
Beautiful quilt with so many color options shown. I haven’t made it yet but read through the pattern. Expertly written! Best I’ve ever seen. A beginning quilter would find all the support they needed. Excellent. Beautiful. ❤️
This is the second quilt pattern I’ve purchased, but I think I should buy them all! Melanie does such a beautiful job on her patterns! Excellent quality paper, and the instructions are clear and easy to follow. Great job!
Melanie’s patterns are the best!! You can tell a lot of thought and planning go into them. Every step is thoroughly explained and detailed with lovely illustrations. She includes links to video tutorials for every block or step of the process. The pattern also comes with designated space for notes and a planning coloring page. Her directions are clear and easy to follow…… Wonderful Patterns all the way around ❤️
Enough though I have not had a chance to make this pattern yet I read through it and I cannot wait to make this! I think I would make it a little smaller though for a baby blanket or a throw. Great Pattern!