This listing is for a paper pattern of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt. Please note that this pattern is part of a free quilt along and this purchase is NOT necessary for you to participate. This pattern is available for you if you prefer or are in need of a paper pattern.
- This is a paper pattern that will be sent to you by mail.
- Take part in the quilt along that starts September 6, 2019. Get the details here.
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 16 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 20 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials (as they come available) on my YouTube channel.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt #littlemisssawtoothqal or #southerncharmquilts
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here (coming soon)
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.