This listing is for a paper pattern of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a paper pattern that will be sent to you by mail.
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 16 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 20 pages included with this pattern. You'll find video tutorials (as they come available) on my YouTube channel.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt #littlemisssawtoothqal or #southerncharmquilts
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here (coming soon)
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the different stars that are created!! Beautiful quilt - hopefully mine will look as good!!
These patterns are so well written with diagrams too.
Excellent pattern, with video tutorials which I found helpful. Very pleased and will order from you again. I am thinking about the Bad Girl Quilt. ..
The quality of this pattern is A+ :) The graphs, color diagrams and helps are all perfect for a beginner who wants to start with a beautiful scrappy sampler quilt. The ONLY suggestion I would offer would be to either staple the booklet, or just send it as a stapled 8x11 pdf and save money on the folded cover. Love it though and am so excited to start the QAL !
Looking forward to this QAL!