This listing is for a paper pattern of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt.
- This is a paper pattern that will be sent to you by mail.
- Skill Level: Beginner (if you've never made a quilt before, this will be a good place to start)
- You will learn: 16 different block patterns, including 15 star blocks and 1 background block, plus many basic patchwork skills.
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, partial seams and turning blocks on point.
- There are 16 pages included with this pattern and video tutorials included for every block.
- Share your progress using the #littlemisssawtoothquilt
- Have a look at my Little Miss Sawtooth quilts here.
- Find fabric bundles made especially for the quilt here
- Find quilt labels made especially for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt here
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great Seller! Item arrived promptly. Instructions are clearly written and nicely illustrated. Can’t wait to make it!
I loved making this quilt , almost finished. The pictures and videos were perfect and so helpful. I would highly recommend this pattern ! I especially loved having it right in front of my cutting table , so easy to follow the directions. Clear and precise! I am looking forward to buying another pattern soon.
Very well written pattern. Lots of pictures.
I loved it! Great pattern instructions and tutorials.
Absolutely loved this pattern. Wait till you see this. It's in booklet form, complete with diagrams, easy to read text and helpful hints. Each block has its own page . There is a coloring page for the layout and even a section at the end for your own notes. I will make this pattern over and over again because it has endless variations. What a fun way to play with fabric and have a beautiful quilt as a result.
Love the different stars that are created!! Beautiful quilt - hopefully mine will look as good!!
These patterns are so well written with diagrams too.
Excellent pattern, with video tutorials which I found helpful. Very pleased and will order from you again. I am thinking about the Bad Girl Quilt. ..
The quality of this pattern is A+ :) The graphs, color diagrams and helps are all perfect for a beginner who wants to start with a beautiful scrappy sampler quilt. The ONLY suggestion I would offer would be to either staple the booklet, or just send it as a stapled 8x11 pdf and save money on the folded cover. Love it though and am so excited to start the QAL !