I've always been a fan of the 8-pointed star, but I wanted to jazz it up by incorporating half rectangle triangles, but also have it make a secondary design when the block repeats over and over. LaLa Fancy is a fun make, and though there is quite a bit of trimming, it comes together fairly quickly. Plus, who doesn't love a good star block?
This quilt is made easier with the use of the Half Rectangle Triangle Ruler by Southern Charm Quilts, find it here.
- Pattern will be mailed to you
- Skill Level: Intermediate due to amount of trimming
- Skills Used: HRT, HST, Snowballing
- Speed: Fairly quick, but A LOT of trimming down
- 3 Sizes: Small throw - 64x64, Large throw - 64x80", Bed - 80x96"
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 9 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for LaLa Fancy here
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #LaLaFancyQuilt for sharing on Instagram
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The pattern ie very detailed, easy to understand, and is presented beautifully. I can’t wait to try it.