- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Speed: Fairly quick
- Skills you will learn: Snowball corners and square in a square
- Makes an 18.5" unfinished block
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- 2 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links
- This is NOT a quilt pattern, only a pattern for the block
- Use #JuniperBlock for sharing on Instagram
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.