Anthologie is a sampler quilt with bohemian style and meant to combine lots of different techniques including traditional piecing, machine and hand applique,and lots of Dresden plates. If you made this quilt with me in the original pattern, I’m sure you can spot some differences and I hope you like the changes I’ve made.
One thing that is different about this quilt than other patterns of mine is that “anything goes”. When I think of boho patchwork, I think of lots of different types of materials. Think doilies, embroidery and yarn or adding in unexpected elements to your quilt. Get creative and be free to go wherever your heart takes you.
- Immediate download
- Skill Level: Intermediate (but only because of how many different skills needed)
- Speed: Time consuming
- Quilt measures 70x85"
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- Pattern includes two deep dives: Applique and Dresden Plates
- 25 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for Anthologie here
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #AnthologieQuilt for sharing on Instagram
THIS IS A large pattern (25 pages), it may take a some time for it to download.
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I really love this pattern. I like the setting and also that we can use our own creativity adding butterfly s or flowers , even birds.
Have not made the quilt yet. This is my next project. Will then let you know if I chose the correct no of stars.
I'm a new quilter, and this pattern would be my 4th that I have started. The directions are clear and easy to understand. She gives options for the collage portion that is very detailed. The additional youtube video for support has helped me on my quilting journey. Thank you!!!
I prefer working from PDF patterns - this one has great diagrams and accompanying video demonstrations which I love and have already watched over and over although the QAL hasn't even started yet!
Beautifully presented pattern with clear instructions and clickable links to helpful videos