Anthologie is a sampler quilt with bohemian style and meant to combine lots of different techniques including traditional piecing, machine and hand applique,and lots of Dresden plates. If you made this quilt with me in the original pattern, I’m sure you can spot some differences and I hope you like the changes I’ve made.
One thing that is different about this quilt than other patterns of mine is that “anything goes”. When I think of boho patchwork, I think of lots of different types of materials. Think doilies, embroidery and yarn or adding in unexpected elements to your quilt. Get creative and be free to go wherever your heart takes you.
- Immediate download
- Skill Level: Intermediate (but only because of how many different skills needed)
- Speed: Time consuming
- Quilt measures 70x85"
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- Pattern includes two deep dives: Applique and Dresden Plates
- 25 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for Anthologie here
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #AnthologieQuilt for sharing on Instagram
THIS IS A large pattern (25 pages), it may take a some time for it to download.
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm a new quilter, and this pattern would be my 4th that I have started. The directions are clear and easy to understand. She gives options for the collage portion that is very detailed. The additional youtube video for support has helped me on my quilting journey. Thank you!!!
I prefer working from PDF patterns - this one has great diagrams and accompanying video demonstrations which I love and have already watched over and over although the QAL hasn't even started yet!
Beautifully presented pattern with clear instructions and clickable links to helpful videos