- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: Adding half rectangle triangles to squares and working with two different backgrounds to create a secondary shape
- Available in 5 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw, twin and queen
- Video tutorial for block in the pattern
- 8 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #RubyBeatriceQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the simplicity of this pattern yet the challenge of a new block. But most of all, I love the story that inspired it. I will always look at this quilt and think of the love Melanie shows for her Grandmas!
The video tutorial embedded in this pattern is amazing and so helpful - I'm planning to do several versions