- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: How to make precise, two-at-a-time half rectangle triangles and quarter Dresden plates with fusible web applique
- Available in 4 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw and twin
- Multiple video tutorials throughout the pattern
- 7 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #BadGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.