- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Pattern will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: How to make precise, two-at-a-time half rectangle triangles and quarter Dresden plates
- Available in 4 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw and twin
- Multiple video tutorials throughout the pattern
- 8 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for this pattern here.
- This pattern is made much easier with the use of the Half Rectangle Triangle Ruler and the EZ Dresden ruler.
- A personalized quilt label made especially for this quilt can be found here.
- Use #BadGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am taking my time with this quilt, pulling in scraps to supplement my fabric stash. It is great fun, and the pattern is easy to understand. I like the links to tutorials and products I might need embedded within the pattern as well.
Thank you, Melanie
I just finished Melanie's Little Miss Sawtooth quilt, and the instructions and tutorials are perfect. Bad Girl looks like a challenge; and a fresh and interesting take on old-fashioned quilts. I haven't started yet, but it's next on my list.
I think this has to be one of my favorite quilt tops I've ever made! Melanie writes instructions that are clear, easy to understand, and easy to follow! This quilt flies together. It is SO much fun to make and it seems like no matter what fabrics you use, you get the most beautiful result. I highly recommend. You could do this as a beginner, even, if you just take your time and follow her instructions.