- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: How to make precise, two-at-a-time half rectangle triangles and quarter Dresden plates with fusible web applique
- Available in 4 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw and twin
- Multiple video tutorials throughout the pattern
- 7 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #BadGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
*All PDF pattern download links expire after 45 days. Please be sure to save the pattern to your device before then.