- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: How to make precise, two-at-a-time half rectangle triangles and quarter Dresden plates with fusible web applique
- Available in 4 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw and twin
- Multiple video tutorials throughout the pattern
- 7 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #BadGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thank you, Melanie
I just finished Melanie's Little Miss Sawtooth quilt, and the instructions and tutorials are perfect. Bad Girl looks like a challenge; and a fresh and interesting take on old-fashioned quilts. I haven't started yet, but it's next on my list.
I think this has to be one of my favorite quilt tops I've ever made! Melanie writes instructions that are clear, easy to understand, and easy to follow! This quilt flies together. It is SO much fun to make and it seems like no matter what fabrics you use, you get the most beautiful result. I highly recommend. You could do this as a beginner, even, if you just take your time and follow her instructions.