- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Beginner friendly
- Done in a weekend quilt!
- Jelly roll friendly
- Makes 3 different size quilts (lap, lg throw, and twin sizes)
- Comes together incredibly fast
- 4 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Scrappy friendly
- Perfect to showcase large-scale prints
- Use #GoodGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have not had a chance to make this quilt yet, but it looks easy enough for me to make. I would to know the name of the jellyroll used.
Loved it ! super simple to read, easy quilting would definitely recommend and would love to make again!