Good Girl is about as easy a quilt pattern as it gets for quilt making! I've written this pattern for the purpose of scrap busting. I'm always left with those "less than a 1-4 yard bits" and scraps start to pile up. It can get overwhelming! And they need to find a home.
Good Girl uses 2.5" width of fabric strips (42/44"), so it's also a good pattern for using leftover jelly rolls. The background can be a place to showcase larger prints and have a scrappy background as well. All measurements are given with scrap busting in mind and include the amount of yardage as a whole. Since only you know how wide your scraps and leftover pieces are, gather enough fabric to equal the amount of yardage required for each size.
- PDF instant download
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: Basic straight line sewing
- Speed: Very quick, could be done in a weekend!
- 3 Sizes: Small throw - 58"x62", Large throw - 58"x74", Bed - 74"x86"
- Written for using scraps
- 5 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Perfect to showcase large-scale prints in the background
- Use #GoodGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find your download in three different places: 1) On your receipt that pops on screen immediately after purchase with the words "download files" in blue. 2) By logging into your account and clicking the order associated with the download. 3) Your download will also be emailed to you. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern to your device before then!
- You may only download this PDF a total of 5 times.
- PDFs are non-refundable.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love meander and make!
I have not had a chance to make this quilt yet, but it looks easy enough for me to make. I would to know the name of the jellyroll used.
Loved it ! super simple to read, easy quilting would definitely recommend and would love to make again!