- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Beginner friendly
- This quilt is intended for your scrap baskets (specifically scraps that are width of fabric). It is more an exercise in using those scraps than it is an actual pattern. There is not a suggested amount of fabrics or specific measurements for you to cut when you begin.
- You WILL need a 6.5″ ruler to make this quilt like this one.
- Jelly roll friendly
- Makes 3 different size quilts (crib, lg throw, and twin sizes)
- Comes together incredibly fast
- Does make A LOT of fabric waste (I cut the waste up into squares and returned them to my scrap bin)
- 4 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Scrappy friendly
- Perfect for the scrap fabric hoarder (like me) who doesn’t know what to do with them all.
- Use #LandslideQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- You will find download link on the receipt page. Click "download files" and save this pattern on your device. You will also be sent an email with download included.
- Pattern link is only valid for 45 days. Be sure to save the pattern on your device before then.
- If you don't receive an email, please check your spam folder before contacting me for assistance.
Copyright - Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You may sell quilts created from this pattern on a small scale as long as you credit Southern Charm Quilts as the pattern designer.